Global Marketing Manager
MPS is a worldwide, well-known and high-quality brand of flexo and offset press solutions for label and flexible packaging printers. By providing extensive knowledge and world-class service to enhance the printing process, MPS helps customers excel.
MPS has a team of experts when it comes to knowledge of the industrial printing process and desired results in label and flexible packaging print runs. We share and apply our expertise every day, and can offer a specific solution for every customer.
To further expand and professionalize the strategic marketing activities at MPS we are looking for a:
Global Marketing Manager
As Global Marketing Manager you will be the driving force behind MPS’s marketing strategy. You will be responsible for defining and executing national and international marketing objectives, both strategic and operational. You will work in close collaboration cooperation with our sales team to develop, execute and support implementation of plans as to successfully achieve global market growth.
The Marketing department currently consists of a marketing communications executive with whom you will work together closely.
The Global Marketing Managers primary focus is to manage day to day (operational) marketing activities and long term marketing strategy, taking overall responsibility for brand and portfolio management, corporate identity and joint determination of customer goals and objectives (both sales and service).
The global marketing manager reports directly to the Commercial Director.
• Formulating marketing strategy and execution plan within budget and in line with company objectives;
• Meeting customer requirements for marketing materials;
• Identifying marketing opportunities for both existing and new products;
• Manage strategy and execution of online and offline marketing communications;
• Perform market research activities and ensure adequate supporting materials are available for marketing campaigns and the sales department;
• Following marketing research you will measure and report the impact and effectiveness of these initiatives;
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
You have completed at least higher education (bachelor level) in Marketing or Marketing Communications (NIMA B). You have a minimum of 4 years experience in B2B Marketing and the development and execution of marketing plans, preferably in an international environment focused on mechanical engineering (OEM). You are a strategic and conceptual thinker and have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail. You are well organized, eager and focused.
• Proactive attitude
• Result oriented
• Strong work ethic
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strong creative outlook
• Strategic and conceptive thinker
• Fluent in Dutch and English (additional French/Spanish is a pro)
• Command of Excel, Adobe
This vacancy is exclusively posted via Z-Vizier. For information about the position of Global Marketing Manager, please contact Mr. Arnoud Zweers (038-4527572 / 06-38488999).
Please send your application to email@example.com att. Mr. A. Zweers (Reference nr. VO.17.201)