Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician reports to the Service & Demo Manager of MPS Systems North America Inc and is based in the USA. The objective of the Field Service Technician is to be responsible for customer-site installation, troubleshooting, and integration of MPS equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Technician is to:
- Install and repair MPS equipment at customers’ facilities
- Professionally interact with customers at all levels of their organizations
- Operate machines or equipment at customers’ facilities
- Train customer to adjust, maintain, and/or repair equipment
- Help in answering customer calls for technical assistance
- Some extensive travel to domestic and/or international locations to service MPS machines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Exceptional mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Application experience in the printing industry is a plus.
- Experience or course work in PLC's, AC and servo motors, motor controllers, pneumatics, electrical systems and user interface panels.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of notebook computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel often; even at a moment’s notice.
- Associates degree in Automated Manufacturing Systems, Electro-Mechanical Technology, or Flexographic Printing preferred.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
More information / to apply:
For more information or to apply for this job, please contact Gregg Lindsay, Service Manager for MPS Systems North America Inc., at 920-530-5557 or email@example.com